This is a one stop Health, Safety & Fire consultant with a fantastic office based in London and a client list of customers mainly within the built environment. As you would expect, no two days the same, with their extensive list of clients covering the full spectrum of Health, Safety and Fire challenges, the opportunity to gain experience across multi sectors is endless. With further expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Health, Safety and Fire Consultant to join their very social and energised team to continue to drive them forward.
Working from either the great offices or from home meeting clients who, are primarily within the M25 area, you will be working with every level, every sector and every size of business from SMEs to large Blue Chip. You must be able to demonstrate great communications and a willingness to travel as you will be onsite at clients daily, meeting new customer and supporting existing clients.
- Level 3 Health and Safety qualification (Nebosh General Certificate, NCRQ Certificate or equivalent).
- Level 3 Fire Safety qualification (Nebosh Fire or equivalent).
- Experience training basic courses.
- Minimum 2 years H&S consultancy experience.
- Membership of at least one professional membership body: IOSH, IFE or IIRSM.
- Driving licence
- Level 3 trainer qualification (PTTLS or equivalent)
- Diploma level H&S qualification (Nebosh Diploma, NCRQ Diploma or equivalent)
- First Aider Instructor Qualification
- £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Assistance with professional memberships
- 20 Days holiday + Statutory rising to 25 Days
- Mileage and all travel expenses to clients
- Great social like
- Early finish on Friday
Convert Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.