|Salary||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||17 days ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 8 February 2020|
There are over 400 staff on this site which has increase rapidly in the last year with plans for it to continue growing. They are inputting new lines and diversifying their product offering here in York. What is great about this organisation is not only that they have a long standing heritage in the market but are investing heavily in safety and there is a very strong team all moving in the same direction. After a few challenging yet positive years this site needs a strong leader who is adaptable and flexible to the fast paced nature of this manufacturing environment.
This role would suit either an experienced officer/advisor or someone in a management role already working on a similar sized site who wants accountability for a large site that is going to change over the coming years. You will have exposure to a very diverse risk profile and will be challenged continuously here in a positive way. It will be your role to challenge behaviours in the right way, continually improve the systems, processes, procedures and behaviours and ensure the company are compliant with all regulations. You will wear all hats from administrative to dealing with senior managers and everything in between.
Skills and Experience:
• GradIOSH Level- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Experience in a similar level health and safety role.
• Ideally FMCG experience however wider manufacturing will be considered.
Type of person:
• Someone who is engaging and visible on the shop floor , who will work with the staff to improve standards
• Flexible and adaptable to the changing and fast paced nature of the business and industry
• Technically very strong with an attention to detail.
Salary on offer is up to £42,000.If you are interested in finding more about this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000.