Health, Safety & Environment Consultant - Corporate Real Estate
Manchester or Leeds | £30,000 to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
We've been engaged by a well-known consultancy to recruit a Health, Safety & Environment Consultant to join their growing team. The consultancy has built a unique global network which it is using as a key competitive advantage over others in the sector and is helping to drive growth across the business.
Their client base includes many of the world's highest profile corporate brands from a diverse range of sectors including technology, media, retail, transport and property. This role will predominately focus on those companies with large property portfolios and the related risks.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety & Environment Consultant will include:
- Working with a range of clients on project delivery, accurately assessing health, safety and environment risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health and environment advice and support as required for clients
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment where required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Health, Safety & Environment Consultant will have:
- Proven health, safety and environment experience, used to creating pragmatic solutions
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) in health and safety or an environment discipline and relevant membership of professional body (eg. IOSH, IEMA)
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate (or equivalent) would be an advantage but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and professional environment with a broad range of high-profile clients. To discuss the position and apply please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.