We currently have a fantastic opportunity with a leading property services provider based in Oxfordshire.
- Act as the Health and Safety "competent person"
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislations
- Conduct risk assessments and site inspections
- Develop and deliver H&S training
- Nebosh General Certificate
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with internal stakeholders
- Previous experience in an occupational H&S role
- Auditing experience
The ideal candidate will have Nebosh Certificate in Fire Safety, asbestos management experience and a background in the property market.