Would suit candidates with commute from Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Experience in HSE related change management
- Technical or engineering environment experience
- Minimum of 4 years HSE experience
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Strong influencing and communication skills with the ability to challenge
- Expertise in risk analysis
- Passion for developing insights on user-based behaviour.
- Proven management success in persuading change of minds and approach in others
- Experience managing ergonomic safety challenges in a complex manufacturing or highly technical or engineering setting
About the job
This site-based role provides an enviable opportunity to utilise existing influential skills and a proactive approach in HSE change management.
This opportunity would provide an experienced Health, Safety & Environmental specialist to become part of an international engineering group who have a full order book and have achieved have a strong financial performance for 2019 so far.
This is a large single manufacturing site with diverse departments and high HSE standards and positive collaboration at all levels; but they are still working towards achieving even more through behavioural change and progressive improvement projects.
The rewards include:
- Being part of a proactive and ‘’forward looking’’ management and operational team
- Competitive base salary
- Generous annual Bonus
- Private Health & Dental care plan
- Excellent international and UK career potential
Contact Convert Recruitment - Health and Safety Specialists for 15 years