Health and Safety Manager| London| £50,000 to £60,000 plus travel & benefits
We've been engaged by a globally recognised brand in the Health & Safety industry, who are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to join their growing audit and consultancy division. The business operates globally with a wide range of high profile clients across a variety of sectors.
This is a leadership position within the consultancy division, it will lead a small team and would suit an experienced health and safety professional who enjoys a varied and diverse role.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager:
- Working with a range of clients on scoping project delivery, accurately assessing health and safety risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Lead and manage a small team, whilst also overseeing and directing project allocation across a wide network of Associates
- Provide quality assurance and review of client deliveries and projects
- Be client facing, providing professional safety and health advice and expertise
- Undertake audits, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment as required
- Lead on internal projects to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Level 5/NCRQ Level 6 Diploma, ideally Chartered Membership of IOSH
- Proven health and safety management experience ideally across a range or multiple industries
- Experience of developing health & safety
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation in a growing business division. It would suit an experienced and proactive health and safety professional who enjoys interacting with a range of stakeholders. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.