Interim Health and Safety Manager required for an exciting and thriving London based Property company to cover their extensive portfolio of UK sites for an initial 3-month contract.
You will support the Head of Health and Safety to ensure a comprehensive Health & Safety management system is in place. You will be both strategic and hands on to assist the business in achieving its goals.
You will be a proven Health & Safety manager, keen to develop and progress within a dynamic organisation.
- Support with the development and maintenance of ISO 45001.
- Support in the delivery of a Health & Safety strategic plan.
- Oversee Health & Safety compliance and fire management.
- Support with the review of Health & Safety policies.
- Carryout Audits.
- Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Effectively conduct and deliver training programs.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent.
- GRADIOSH (Minimum).
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within property or facilities is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.