Acre has been engaged by a Manchester-based, boutique residential developer with a reputation for innovation and excellence. We have been tasked with identifying a highly motivated and enthusiastic Health & Safety Manager to join the team.
You will take full responsibility for managing project delivery of four major developments in the city of Manchester, all of which are at different stages of planning and construction. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing developer with a fantastic industry reputation.
Key areas of responsibility
* Providing professional health & safety guidance and advice to help promote best practice on all developments
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Working closely with the Group Head of Health & Safety and the project teams to ensure the organisation's H&S strategy is implemented successfully
* Bringing new and creative thinking to the business whilst still maintaining exceptional H&S standards
* Promoting a positive health & safety culture in which significant achievements are recognised
The successful individual will have
* Experience in the construction, property or built environment sectors
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Courage, curiosity and a creative approach to health & safety
* Confidence in working with people at all levels of an organisation
* The ability to motivate people to change their behaviour
This is a fantastic opportunity for a curious and creative health & safety professional to work for a desirable residential developer. If you would like to be considered for this exciting position, then please don't hesitate to apply.