YOUR NEW COMPANY
A winning Facilities Management organisation is looking for a Health & Safety Manager to join their team to cover South West / Midlands region.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly into the Head of Health & Safety you will be responsible for:
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Work proactively with managers and other key staff to establish and maintain a programme of continuous improvement in the management of Health and Safety within their areas of responsibility, which includes conducting regular inspections.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Provide staff with comprehensive and relevant information and training on Health and Safety systems and procedures
- Manage, chair, formulate and distribute minutes for the Health & Safety Committee meetings.
- Ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a £35k salary, Company Car or Allowance, CPD supported by the company, 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, Pension scheme, Laptop / mobile phone / tablet and company credit card for business expenses.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You will need to be Tech IOSH, hold a NEBOSH Certificate/equivalent or above, ideally experienced on FM industry or related, hold a clean UK driving license and possess excellent engagement and communication skills.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.