Acre have again partnered with a longstanding, high profile real estate and asset management client to support growth within their HSE team.
The role, reporting directly to the Health & Safety Director, you will have responsibility for supporting the development, and successful delivery of, the health and safety management strategy within the Property Management Department will provide guidance and support across their UK portfolio. Additionally, the role will act as a business partner to multiple corporate client contracts across rail, banking and property, all of which will which have a property management/FM focus.
The successful candidate will also:
- Lead the ongoing improvements of the team's safety and environmental management systems in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 1400.
- Regularly present HSE performance at client-side meetings and internal team meetings to increase HSE awareness and engagement.
- Deliver technical advice and consultancy to operational Directors and Senior Management, enabling them to undertake their roles and responsibilities for health, safety and the environment.
- Undertake investigations of serious incidents and accidents that address incident circumstances, advising on improvements that could mitigate risk in the future.
The successful candidate will need to be able to positively influence key stakeholders across range of high-profile client's contacts as well as key internal staff. Therefor clear, concise and direct communication skills are essential.
Due to a high volume of applicants, to be considered you will require:
- Demonstrable experience of operating in a complex, corporate environment with strong commercial acumen.
- Experience and working knowledge of the commercial property sector
- Understanding of facilities management processes and systems
- Ability to analyse large data sets and consequently develop informed solutions to problems.
- Effective communication at all levels and demonstrable experience of positively influencing key stakeholders
- Holder of NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (or equivalent)
For the successful candidate, this is an opportunity to develop your career in one of the most highly regarded HSE teams in the managed property/FM space. You'll also have a clear road map to promotion with this position and continued professional development is supported and encouraged. Get in touch today to discuss!