Acre has been engaged by a dynamic and technology-focused global construction business to identify a Health & Safety Manager. This organisation has provided high quality construction solutions to some of the world's most interesting and influential businesses and institutions. They are now looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to oversee the transition of a large and business critical asset from the construction phase into the operation and maintenance phase.
The role would suit an experienced and forward-thinking Health & Safety professional with experience in the facilities management or corporate property sectors.
* Promoting a climate of positive Health & Safety culture throughout the business
* Creating and defining new processes and managing Health & Safety across day-to-day operations
* Creating and maintaining positive relationships with both the client, the construction team and the facilities management providers
* Instilling a culture of continuous improvement and project management discipline throughout the organisation
* Ensuring that an appropriate level of audits and inspections of workplaces and practices is carried out with the risk profile and a monitored programme
* Ensuring that best practice is promoted, and successful performance is communicated both internally and externally
* Capturing and recording all reportable incidents, near misses and dangerous occurrences, and analysing these trends to embed initiatives across the asset
* Experience and understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental issues within a facilities management or corporate property environment. Quality Assurance knowledge is also beneficial
* Strong interpersonal skills and a 'team player' mentality
* Excellent analytical skills, need for assessing compliance and identifying improvement objectives
* Qualified to diploma-level within Health & Safety
This position offers a great opportunity to take up a strategic role within a global construction business, with the opportunity to effect real change across sites and drive quality excellence across a unique and exciting development. If you are interested, then please don't hesitate to apply.