We are seeking a Health, Safety and Environment Manager to support this organisation’s supply chain network. Principally northern home counties/ midlands based with regional travel. You will have responsibility for coaching the Directors and Branch Manager on all aspects of safety and driving the company's health & safety delivery plan.
- Work with the Group HSEQ Director and Supply Chain Leadership Team to implement the annual Health, Safety and Environmental improvement plans across their UK distribution centres.
- Coaching line managers and the Supply Chain Leadership Team as they take more responsibility for Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
- Provide expert guidance for risk assessment and incident investigations and implement level 2 HSE audits across the supply chain network.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent. Working towards CMIOSH
- A safety, health and environmental background in the warehousing and distribution is advantageous. However, we are open to other sectors if you are able to put the customer first and are action orientated
- Given the nature of the work there may be occasions when you’ll need to work anti-social hours.
Job reference: MR13320