A unique and exciting job opportunity has opened for a Health and Safety professional who is looking for a new role with an emerging business. Shirley Parsons is working with a 100 employee strong construction maintenance business in sourcing for a talented H&S Manager who will be able to put their own stamp on a role This brand new role within the company is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys variety in their role and having control of embedding new systems and processes. A real chance to make a difference and take ownership!
- Be the recognised Health and Safety Representative for the company.
- Working across projects spanning from Hertfordshire to Essex including new build, refurbishments and local authority upgrades.
- To develop and implement new H&S systems and processes for the company.
- Manage external contractors on site to review compliance documents.
- Deliver training and development support across the business.
- Help drive positive behavioural change.
- Conduct site audits and action follow ups in the right procedure.
- At times may be a reactive role due to the nature of the business.
- Experience of working within a contractor based environment.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Track record of implementing new systems and embedding them within an emerging organisation.
- A passionate character about Health and Safety who is self driven and has the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to communicate to others effectively, take on board their feedback and implement positive change for the benefit of the business.
- Must be IT literate.
If interested or would like further detail please contact Fraser McLachlan on 01296 320 819 or email email@example.com
Reference: FM - 13048