|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Posted||6 months ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 5 October 2019|
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of build and refurb projects within the likes of manufacturing, industrial, retail, education, leisure, residential, healthcare, transport and infrastructure. With plenty to keep you engaged and challenged, utilising your experience within the construction industry and knowledge of CDM 2015 you will primarily provide CDM advisory services alongside general health and safety guidance to a diverse client base.
• Experience and knowledge of the construction industry.
• Strong knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations.
• Experience from either consultancy or client side will be considered for this role.
• Enjoy client interaction with the ability to instil confidence and guide them through the project.
• Good multitasking skills to manage multiple projects at any one time.
• Hold a NEBOSH or equivalent qualification.
• APS accredited will be ideal.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £50,000 to £55,000 plus benefits package to include, car allowance, mileage, professional memberships paid, 27 days leave and healthcare.