A specialist Health & Safety and Employment Law consultancy is seeking a home-based Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be based in Basingstoke and will work with clients across a broad range of industries in the Hampshire region. They will provide high quality consultancy services such as inspections, auditing and reporting, ensuring SLAs are met and clients are satisfied with the services offered.
- Delivering Health and Safety services to clients such as inspections, auditing and risk assessments
- Ensuring a high standard of service is delivered and SLAs are met
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessments and audits
- Writing detailed reports, ensuring high attention to detail
- Generate and communicate ideas for improving service to clients
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate level or equivalent (ESSENTIAL)
- Hold a relevant Fire Qualification such as the NEBOSH Fire Certificate (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience working in a client facing role, ideally in Health and Safety consultancy although other Health and Safety experience will be considered
- Comfortable with home working and capable of managing own workload
- Strong verbal communication skills, can establish excellent working relationships with clients.
- Driving licence, happy to travel regionally