Health and Safety Consultant

Posted 7 months ago by Shirley Parsons
Contract Type Permanent
Salary £38k - 40k per year
Sector Consultancy
Posted 7 months ago
Apply by Wednesday, 31 July 2019

A well-established, Scotland-based Health and Safety consultancy is looking to grow their team by appointing a Health and Safety Consultant. In this role, you will spend a significant amount of time travelling to visit clients mainly across Scotland, with a few based further afield in the UK. The ideal candidate will have extensive Health and Safety experience, including fire safety, with a passion to deliver a high-level service to clients across a range of sectors including education, healthcare and manufacturing.

The Role:

  • Work closely with clients from a range of sectors to deliver high level services based on their requirements
  • Travel to visit client sites 70% of which are Scotland based with the remaining 30% across the rest of the UK
  • Provide advice and guidance to clients with regard to Health and Safety and Fire Safety

The Candidate:

  • Health and safety experience within a consultancy or varied in-house role
  • Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent
  • CMIOSH or GradIOSH with evidence of CPD
  • Comfortable working in a client facing environment, building rapport and strong working relationships with stakeholders
  • Hard working, passionate and commercially aware
Reference - GR13927

Shirley Parsons

Shirley Parsons is a specialist Health and Safety Recruitment agency and is the only specialist Health and Safety agency headed by a CMIOSH Safety professional. From a standing start in 2005 the co...

Live Jobs: 14 - View all Jobs