We are currently working with a national growing consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. This exciting opportunity would suit a candidate who is looking to develop their career in Health and Safety with training and progression opportunities offered as part of the package. This role will be based from the Head Office in South Wales servicing a multitude of clients across a variety of industries.
- Working with new and existing clients delivering Health and Safety consultancy services as needed.
- Duties including risk assessments, audits, account management and the production of reports as necessary.
- Strong potential for career progression within a growing business.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or NCRQ/equivalent (Essential)
- Personable with an attention to detail and the confidence to work in a client facing role
- A full UK Driving license, access to your own vehicle, and willingness to travel as required