Our client is a Utilities company who are leaders within the market and have a strong health and safety culture. They are a company that is is currently expanding and therefore seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join the business. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for effective Health and Safety delivery within the region and ideally have experience in Utilities.
- Implement the Health and Safety strategy across a portfolio of projects, promoting a strong safety culture and ensuring compliance with both industry and company standards
- Support projects by implementing the safety management system as well as monitoring their performance on an ongoing basis
- Report back on Health and Safety performance, analysing key performance data to identify trends and find areas for improvement
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven background as a Health and Safety Advisor within Civil Engineering & Utiltiies