Our client is a UK wide construction specialist who specifically focus on the constrcution of both Residential and Commercial builds. Their Midlands / South Division is expanding and therefore they are in the market for a Health & Safety Advisor with experience in Construction.
- Implement the Health and Safety strategy across a portfolio of projects, promoting a strong safety culture and ensuring compliance with both industry and company standards
- Support projects by implementing the safety management system as well as monitoring their performance on an ongoing basis
- Report back on Health and Safety performance, analysing key performance data to identify trends and find areas for improvement
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- GradIOSH (preferred)
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven background as a Health and Safety Advisor within the construction field