|Salary||£42000 - £47000 per annum|
|Sector||Utilities & Renewables|
|Posted||about 2 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 25 December 2019|
This home based role serves multiple regions, and you must be willing to travel with occasional nights away from home.
- To carry out annual audits
- Compiling of formal policies and procedures for distribution to clients.
- Assistance with the preparation of Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments
- To provide all clients with the most up to date and accurate advice
- Reporting any accidents / incidents as required under the RIDDOR Regulations.
- Provide the client with any additional information / assistance
- Carry out individual construction site audits if required and produce a site audit report.
- Your main responsibilities are to continually ensure all Health & Safety documentation is fully compliant with current legislation and to ensure you provide the highest level of support for clients.
- To portray a professional image at all times throughout the course of your duties
- A formal qualification in Health & Safety
- A good understanding of construction / utilities / Civil Engineering
- A hands on attitude to safety