YOUR NEW COMPANY
An established Facilities Management company is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to be fully embedded with their client that operates within the retail industry.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This a mobile role (home based) that will cover the South of West region. Reporting directly into the Health & Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provide professional advice and guidance to Senior Managers, Managers and Employees on health and safety welfare issues
- Assist in the implementation of Health, Safety and Risk Management policies and procedures
- To liaise with managers to identify and facilitate the management of health and safety on projects
- Assist in the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of training programmes in relation to health and safety management
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of documented health and safety procedures, including relevant hazard and risk assessments, for all activities
- To undertake accident investigations and prepare accurate and professional reviews, including appropriate recommendations where necessary
- Recognise changes to legislation, guidance and other relevant developments and develop strategies for their implementation where necessary
- To attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with technical and business developments
- Undertake any other duties and/or responsibilities as may be required from time to time by the Head of HSEQ Ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work Act, Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations and the CDM Regulations as they apply at all times
- Undertake surveys, on site audits, training and consultancy for third party clients
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a salary of £40k, Company Car or Allowance, 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays, Company Pension Contribution, Laptop / Phone and Healthcare plan.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must have experience 5+ years as a H&S professional ideally with experience across the FM or related sectors, be Grad IOSH and hold a NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.