|Salary||£28000 - £33000 per annum|
|Posted||5 days ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 5 December 2019|
Role:- Health and Safety Advisor
Location : Malton, North Yorkshire
Salary : £28,000 per annum - £33,000 per annum + standard package
Do you want to join a fast paced and growing food manufacturing company as H&S Advisor? Are you an engaging and resilient H&S Professional who goes above and beyond? Are you looking to help shape the future of Safety for the company and drive accountability across a large and complex single site ? - If so this is the job for you!
HSE Recruitment Network are proud to represent this particular Meat / Protein Manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a strong Health and Safety Advisor due to an internal promotion, to support a 1,550 strong, large manufacturing site and Head Office.
Seeking an inspirational and passionate Health and Safety Advisor to work closely and be mentored by an exceptional H&S Manager and be an integral part of the HSE Department. You will be supporting the drive of site safety improvements, culture change and evaluate and enhance HSE standards.
For the right individual there is potential for progression within the site and wider company.
Main focuses of the role :
• Review and monitor risk assessments, investigate incidents and instigate improvements
• Support the planning, measuring, reviewing and auditing of health & safety activities
• Support the improvement of safety standards
• Support and carry out risk assessments across the sites
• Liaising with other team members across sites to promote best practice
• Support management with customer, permit and regulatory requirements
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance to staff at all levels and ensure accountability
• Drive and improve communication across the site at all levels
• Improve staff engagement levels in regards to safety
• Collate performance data and evaluate trends to improve performance
• Drive continuous improvement and best practice
• Ensure all H&S business plans are up-to-date, tracked and actions are both generated and completed
• Hands on HSE support with regular manufacturing walks
Qualifications and Required Experience :
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Experience in supporting change management and culture change in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of working in a high risk environment
• Experience in an unionised environment
• Persistence, determination and the ability to use initiative
• Proactive and pragmatic
• Enthusiastic, able to influence others and engaging in approach
• Robust, Resilient, Self-sufficient and passionate
• Strong communication skills
• Used to a fast pace manufacturing environment
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.