Health & Safety Advisor
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a construction and regeneration company based in the Lancashire area for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team
Your new role
You will cover projects across the Lancashire region and report into the Operations Director.
- You develop, review and advise on health and safety policies and procedures
- Coordinate and advise on the implementation of policies, procedures and audits relating to health and safety
- Provide advice on all construction related health and safety regulations and ensure appropriate management procedures are in place
- Conduct site audits and inspections and provide advice on the completion of risk assessments to reduce risk
- Maintain Health & Safety accreditation's
- Establish a Health & Safety committee
- Ensure Health & Safety training is provided
- Promote a positive Health & Safety culture
- Assist the company in maintaining ISO accreditation's
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position applicants must hold a NEBOSH certificate or relevant Health & Safety qualification and working towards Diploma / NVQ. Applicants must also have worked in the construction industry.
You will have excellent communication and rapport building skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £35,000 per annum plus car allowance and progression into a Health & Safety management role.
You will also receive investment in training and development and 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.