Health & Safety Advisor
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a property management company based in the Greater Manchester area for a Health & Safety advisor to join their team.
Your new role
- You will create risk assessments and method statements to enable safe working practices within the Maintenance team
- Investigate all accidents and claims within the repairs and maintenance team
- Work closely with the wider Health & Safety team to ensure all documents and ways of working
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have proven experience in a similar role, be NEBOSH qualified
- You will be confident to build strong relationships, a great communicator and enjoy working in a
What you'll get in return
You will receive 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, Agile working, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Employer match pension scheme and option to buy and sell holidays and birthday leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.