My client, a highly successfully property maintenance company based in North London, are looking for an enthusiastic Health and Safety Advisor to join their team and to ensure Health and Safety compliance and conformity. Essentially office based this is a fantastic role if you are commutable to Hatfield, Cheshunt or Barnet and will not suit if you are looking for a site based role.
Essentially you will need to have worked within a fast-paced commercial environment and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will possess a strong and resilient personality with a focus on ensuring compliance and the delivery of RAMS and Contactor Work Permits.
Ideally you will need to demonstrate previous experience within property maintenance repairs or construction with an aptitude for client engagement. This would be a perfect role for a Safety Advisor who may have progressed into Health and Safety through the ‘trades’ who is looking to be more office based.
Essentially you will hold the Nebosh General/Construction and/or NCRQ equivalent qualification. TechIOSH or working towards GradIOSH Membership is the ideal. Knowledge of 9001, 18001 advantageous.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience of
- Compliance and conformity
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance and support improvements in the efficiency and productivity across the team
- Previous experience of internal auditing and inspections, writing risk and method statements, COSH, Manual Handling,
- Identify need for training and deliver training and tool box talks
- Knowledge of CDM 2015
- Accident and Investigation reporting
- Contribution to delivery of Corporate plans
- Attendance at Senior Management meetings and reporting to board
A fantastic opportunity to be a key member of the team within a company that are passionate about what they do and deliver for their clients. This is an urgent requirement and my client is looking to interview in the next two weeks – if you are a ‘can-do’ safety professional looking to join a team with a true family ethos call me for more details on 0208 420 4064