|Salary||£33000 per annum|
|Sector||Occupational Health & Hygiene|
|Posted||6 days ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 11 September 2019|
The business currently covers 800 supported living properties in the UK including running care homes, of which 95% are graded as ‘Good' or ‘Outstanding'. Alongside this, they offer a range of Domiciliary care services to individuals who are more able.
Working alongside the Health and Safety Manager, you will have responsibility for:
• Ensuring the continuous improvement of all levels of health and safety within the companies services and offices
• Conducting Fire Risk Assessments
• Investigation of RIDDOR incidents
• Advising managers within the company of best practice
• Assist in the development of policies and procedures
• Maintain a programme of safety audits and inspections
This is a home based role but you will cover territory to include Berkshire, East Wiltshire and North Hampshire. Having the flexibility and experience of working across multi-sites is essential.
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor, you will have:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments
• Multi-site experience and willingness to travel
• Minimum of 2 years Health and Safety experience
• Experience of working in the care sector or similar background
In return, you are offered a base salary of £33,000 plus benefits package to include 22 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension, season ticket loan, mileage and car allowance/car (on successful completion of probation)
To apply, call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.