The Corporate Health & Safety Team provides health and safety advice, support and training to all services and schools within Slough Borough Council.
An opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join the team. This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing, forward-thinking Local Authority. The role will often be demanding and the postholder needs to be able to juggle competing demands and be self-motivated.
Do you have?
• Extensive experience of providing health and safety advice within a multi-site environment?
• Experience of undertaking complex risk assessments?
• Current experience of delivering health and safety training?
• Knowledge of safety compliance in buildings?
• A proven track record of working with managers and staff at all levels?
If so, we can support you to develop your current skills in a fast-moving environment and provide you with opportunities to gain experience in a range of areas and the opportunity to build relationships across the organisation.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 20th June 2019 at 5.00pm.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 10th July 2019.
Apply for this job online at www.slough.gov.uk/jobs Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24 hour message line on 01753 875074 for a pack, outlining the reference number above. Minicom service on 01753 875030
We value diversity.