A prestigious "magic circle" law firm has partnered with Acre in their search for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team on a full-time basis for a 12-month fixed term contract. You will be reporting directly into the health & safety manager and have experience in change environment and transformation experience.
- Working across all departments of the business, forging critical relationships with key stakeholders to influence change and improvement
- Act as a commercially aware, focused and business-minded advisor for Health & Safety
- You will be the Health & Safety expert for any incident investigations, ensuring that all issues are reported, implementing & monitoring corrective action
- Bringing new and creative thinking to the business whilst still maintaining exceptional Health & Safety standards
This is an incredible opportunity for a junior Health and Safety professional who is looking to take the next step in their career. Your communication skills will be key in enabling people to take ownership of their own safety and that of their colleagues and clients.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- An appropriate professional qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate, NCRQ or equivalent; Display Screen Equipment (DSE) qualification
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrable experience of engaging positively and building relationships
- A professional and proactive in approach and style, excellent relationship building ability, and the ability to coach and influence change, by working in partnership and collaboration across the business
- The ability to manage concurrent activities and multiple projects efficiently and effectively
If you are looking to join a highly respected and award-winning law firm that will offer you exceptional development and progression and take your career to the next level - don't delay and apply NOW.