A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to work on a 3-6 month contract on a full time basis on behalf of a Consultancy company based in Leicestershire specialising within the construction industry.
You will be responsible for providing advice and support to a range of clientele, supporting their Health & Safety needs.
- Carrying out H&S inspections.
- Assessing any potential risks.
- Writing and issuing reports.
- Comfortable working in an office-based environment
- Providing Health and Safety support and advice.
- Providing support to the Health and Safety team.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent is essential.
- NEBOSH Construction is preferred.
- Construction/CDM experience is essential
- Hand on and dynamic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in a client facing environment.