An opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join a global construction and civil engineering company working on a large utilities framework across the midlands region. The ideal candidate will have anything from 2-5 years’ experience in safety, ideally within a heavy civil engineering or construction environment, working on utilities projects would have a distinct advantage.
- Understand the Company Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Assist the SHE Manager in preparing and developing the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Plan
- Undertake site SHE inspections as directed
- Set standards and lead by example in the management of SHE
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of SHE training courses
- 2-5 years’ experience working in Health & Safety, ideally in rail if not civil engineering environment
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate minimum
- Tech IOSH membership
- Previous experience working on heavy civil engineering or construction projects.
- Enthusiastic professional who is always looking to grow and progress in their SHE career
Reference: PMu - 12638