Head of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality | Wellingborough or Wolverhampton
Salary: £75,000 plus Car and Attractive Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by Robinson Manufacturing to recruit a Head of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ). Forming part of the Senior Leadership team this newly created role will lead on SHEQ across all UK operations, covering 8 manufacturing sites and corporate offices.
As a leading manufacturer and supplier of trusses, joists and timber frames to the housebuilding industry, Robinson Manufacturing has an excellent and long-standing reputation for quality and is currently going through a period of continued growth.
This role is an excellent opportunity become part of an exciting journey and have real influence.
Responsibilities for the Head of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality will include:
- Leading the development and execution of the safety, health, environment and quality strategy and tactical plan across the group
- Developing, implementing and promoting new initiatives to increase SHEQ performance and understanding across the organisation
- Managing a small team, ensuring a regular audit programme, accurately reporting on findings and investigating incidents and near misses
- Developing key internal and external relationships with stakeholders including clients, regulators and relevant enforcement agencies
The successful Head of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality will have:
- Proven experience in a similar SHEQ leadership role from within a multi-site manufacturing or industrial environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma and Membership of IOSH or other relevant professional body (ideally Chartered or working towards)
- Proven experience creating a SHEQ strategy and the ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the business
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environment legislation within the manufacturing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader within their field, in a fast-growing dynamic working environment. For further information please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.