An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leader of HSE to join an international company based in Birmingham. Heading up a team of HSE professionals across a complex operation, this unique opening will include elements of engineering, construction, facilities management and logistics. The ideal candidate will have worked in a senior position; having led a team in a diverse industry with a track record of implementing robust and forward-thinking HSE programmes and systems.
- Lead and manage the H&S team in order to provide all business units with the relevant technical support
- Working with Project Teams to ensure the highest standards of health & safety are met on Project sites
- Represent the company on associated government and trade association bodies.
- To advise the Director and Senior Management Team on the implications of current and emerging H&S legislation
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the company
- Develop a culture of personal safety, best practice and innovation throughout the company
- Oversee a HSE transformation programme
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Diploma level qualification
- Experienced in leadership and managerial position within a safety critical environment
- Qualifications and experience with fire risk management would be a distinct advantage.
Reference: ZB - 12900