|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 23 November 2019|
Ideally placed in either Berkshire, Hampshire and Avon this Consultant will be given a platform to work with a range of clients be whilst providing a range of services from Risk assessments, audits and assisting clients developing their health and safety programs.
To be considered for this Health & Safety Consultant position you must:
• Experience in working in a Corporate or Consultancy Health and Safety Role ideally across Housing, Facilities, Insurance or Financial Services
• Grad IOSH or equivalent
• Full drivers license
• Computer literate (Excel and Word essential)
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
• Fire or construction industry qualification or experience (desirable)
Some of the duties involve:
• Liaising with clients and advising them on all aspects of Health and Safety, ensuring statutory obligations are adhered to and emphasise good practice
• Developing client specific Health and Safety Management System and to supporting them to take responsibility for their own Health and Safety
• Supporting the Associate Director, Health and Safety Consultancy, with our international customers and research on geographic regulations and logistical support as required
• Understanding the customers' diverse, specific business needs and apply service knowledge to meet those needs.
• Travel to client's premises.
• Developing internal courses and resource materials
What we offer
• This role is paying £35k-45k for the right candidate with additional benefits
• Long term career with stable market leader
• Pension scheme
• Generous annual leave
• Full support and training
For more information please email james.uddin@hserecruitment .co.uk or call 0121 454 5000 for more information.