You will be responsible for providing advice and support to a range of clientele across the Council, supporting their Health & Safety needs.
- Carrying out H&S inspections.
- Assessing any potential risks.
- Writing and issuing reports.
- Comfortable with an element of lone working.
- Providing Health and Safety support and advice.
- Providing support to the Health and Safety team.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent is essential.
- Experience within councils or schools is desirable.
- Hand on and dynamic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in a client facing environment.