Shirley Parsons are exclusively partnered with a property management group that are searching for a Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager.
Within this role you will support the UK wide business, leading on strategy, implementing policy and managing a small team of Health and Safety professionals. Reporting to the board, the successful candidate will need a strong presence and experience of implementing cultural change. The role is based in the West Midlands and will require UK wide travel and occasional overnight stays. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come on board and make their mark on a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Provide Health and Safety advice to senior leadership teams
- Be a visible presence across multiple UK sites
- Lead, manage and develop a small team of Health and Safety professionals
- Develop and maintain the H&S Management system
- CMIOSH or near
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Expertise and understanding of a broad range of property related risks including fire, asbestos and legionella
- Ability to engage and gain board level support
Reference: LSQ 14385