|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Friday, 13 December 2019|
This role requires a common sense approach, dynamic thinking and the drive and determination to make a difference. You will implement policies and procedures in line with business activities and risks across the group, ensuring these are subsequently followed through engagement and reviews. Duties include, pre-start meetings, construction plans, supporting projects teams, reviewing RAMS, identifying trends and ensuring the business is consistently improving standards.
Ideal candidate profile:
• Previous experience in health and safety at Senior Advisor or Manager level.
• Experience within the construction industry.
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualified.
• Lots of energy and drive.
• Ambitious and keen to take ownership of health and safety.
• Would enjoy the challenge of shaping the HSE function and improving standards.
In return you will receive a competitive package to include basic salary of £40-45,000 plus car, bonus, 25 days leave and pension.