Acre is working exclusively with a leading tier 1 construction contractor, as they look to secure a Group Health & Wellbeing Manager in an exciting, newly created position.
In this highly impactful role, you'll be tasked to lead in the development of a strategy to improve Health and Wellbeing for all employees.
You will be the subject matter expert for all H&W matters; therefore, you will be given autonomy to run the strategy as you see fit. Support & guidance will come from the HSEQ Director and HR representatives where appropriate.
You will also be involved in:
- Coordinating internal wellbeing activities to ensure a consistent approach that delivers tangible benefits to the business
- Supporting the Heads of HSEQ in ensuring physical and mental health risk assessment, surveillance and monitoring arrangements are in place
- Working collaboratively with the business to maximise the effectiveness of their commitment to current wellbeing programmes, and wellbeing champions
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand localised requirements and work with Divisional Heads of HSEQ and HR Managers to recommend interventions and activities to address challenges
You will need to have:
- A degree in a related discipline
- Demonstrable ability to help organisations achieve tangible improvements to physical and mental health in a diverse workforce
- A future-focussed approach to developing a strategy aligned with company objectives
- An understanding into wider business practices and procedures in order to build sustainable relationships
Whether you've created a H&W strategy previously, or are delivering against a current strategy, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent and unique opportunity for an engaging & passionate Health & Wellbeing professional, to make a tangible difference to a large workforce.