Shirley Parsons Limited has be engaged by a leading chemical manufacturing to appoint their Europe EHS leader. The role will be working with key stakeholders across several high-risk sites where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining robust EHS processes and systems. This is a leadership role that requires a hands-on approach; the ability to engage on the shop-floor is just as important as engaging in the boardroom. The role will be working across several sites, complex sites, across different countries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation and will suit an enthusiastic individual with the ability to engage at all levels.
- Develop & Maintain the EHS culture – Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in EHS management
- To be a driving-force for EHS performance
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive EHS culture
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Hold (or working towards) the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- A background in chemical or process manufacturing is essential.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital