HMD is the birthplace of environmentally friendly Sealless Pumps and we are proud of our impressive track record in workplace safety!
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Health & Safety and site facilities management including capital planning. We currently hold ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accreditation and are aiming for ISO 45001 accreditation in 2019.
The successful candidate will be -
• Educated to degree level in Health and Safety
• A Chartered or Graduate Member of IOSH or working towards
• Fully aware of environmental laws and practices and sustainability
• Experienced in Facilities Management
• Experienced in ISO 14001 and 45001
• Capital planning desirable
• Training/education qualification highly desirable
For an informal discussion please contact the current EH&S Advisor, Hilary Charlton on 01323 452095 or to apply please send in your CV to Alexandra.email@example.com