An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Health and Safety Officer to provide a professional, practical and comprehensive advisory and support service for the Council.
The role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Health and Safety with a high performing local authority. The role will often be demanding and the post-holder needs to be able to juggle competing demands and be self-motivated.
Do you have?
- Extensive experience of providing health and safety advice and guidance within a multi site environment?
- Experience of implementing comprehensive health and safety polices, procedures and a positive health and safety culture?
- Experience of undertaking risk assessments, accident investigation and reporting?
- Current experience of delivering health and safety training?
- Knowledge of safety compliance in buildings and transport?
- A proven track record of working with managers and staff at all levels?
If so, we can support you to develop your current skills in a challenging and rewarding environment, provide you with opportunities to gain experience in a range of areas and build relationships across the organisation.
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity please call Julie Stay, HR and Transformation Manager on 01455 255688.
To apply online go to https://www.hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk/jobsandcareers or for an application pack call 01455 255679 quoting reference: R42
Closing date: Sunday 9 February 2020
Interview date: Week commencing 24 February 2020