Health and Safety Advisor - Construction | Manchester | £300 per day (12 months)
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known construction company to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor on a contract basis. The company are experts in interior fitout and have a proven track record of success and a large orderbook. This role will be based in Manchester however will involve travel across the UK.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Adviosr will include:
- Assisting and advising on all aspects of health and safety across a portfolio of sites
- Auditing across projects and ensuring compliance with the company's health and safety polices and reporting on outcomes
- Investigating accidents and near misses and sharing the lessons learnt across the organisation
- Undertaking site inductions and training and engaging with clients and principal contractors
The successful Health & Safety Adviosr will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within the construction / fit-out or related industry and in-depth knowledge of legislation including CDM 2015
- A level 6 health and safety qualification, NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent and hold Grad IOSH status
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
This role would suit an experienced Health & Safety professional who can hit the ground running. If you're interested, please send your cv or call James Irwin on or 01923 432 632
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.