A global service provider to the medical and pharmaceutical industries is currently seeking a health and safety adviser to assist them in updating risk assessments. Experience of writing risk assessments within a manufacturing and process environment is ideal, you must have a high attention to detail and your written English must be exemplary. The contract will initially last for 4 months and it will be home based apart from occasional meetings, ideally you will be based between Swindon and Birmingham for ease of access to sites when required. The day rate for this contract is circa £160, and could also be done on a minimum of a 3 day a week basis.
- Writing and updating risk assessments
- Working with site based teams to ensure RA's are specific and accurate
- RA's include working with Conveyor systems, confined spaces etc
- NEBOSH General or equivalent
- Experience of writing risk assessments in a process or manufacturing environment
- High level of attention to detail and English proficiency