A niche automotive tier 1 manufacturer is currently seeking an interim EHS adviser to assist the the EHS Manager for initially 3 months. Based at the site in Birmingham,you will be responsible for doing daily audits, completing investigations and ensuring compliance with company management systems. You will be working with the safety systems specifically and managing the reduction of near misses. You will have experience of a busy factory/manufacturing site and will be confident in being able to challenge bad practice.
- Completing risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance against company standards and management systems
- Accident and investigation reporting
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level
- 2-3 Years experience in a mechanical/factory environment
- Able to work pragmatically and engage at all levels