Do you have 2 years+ experience in delivering Construction Health and Safety advice and fulfilling the duties of a Principal Designer? Have you been providing advice in design meetings in accordance to the CDM regulations? We are looking for a Construction Health & Safety Consultant to deliver construction H&S advice and to fulfil the role of CDM advisor / Principal Designer on several projects to help ensure compliance with the duties of the CDM Regulations. Our client is one of the UK’s largest multidisciplinary consultancies within design, management, infrastructure and civil engineering. Although focused in Northern Ireland projects can be in any location in the UK so, a willingness to travel is required.
- You will work primarily on CDM commissions
- High technical and commercial standards must be established and maintained as quality of work and ‘added value’ for clients are priorities.
- Working as part of a team to deliver the Principal Designer duty and CDM Advisor role
- Undertake site inspections and monitoring visits to determine health & safety compliance
- Attend project, design and other meetings, escalating issues as required by the project plan
- Educated to diploma level in a construction related field with a preference for a design related qualifications
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- A thorough knowledge of the CDM regulations and associated legislation
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar technical or professional qualification, with a minimum 2 year’s post qualification experience
- Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS / CMaPS), with CDM 2015