Our client is one of the UK’s largest multidisciplinary consultancies within design, management, infrastructure and civil engineering. They offer a broad range of professional and technical expertise with the aim of adding true value to every project they are involved in, focussed on the client seeing a clear return on their investment. With an already established team they have ambitions to expand further across HSEQ and are currently recruiting for a number of positions.
- You will manage and run your own projects, taking the responsibility of being the key contact for the client throughout the duration of the project
- Act as Principal Designer on a range of projects
- Offer advice to clients under the CDM regulations
- Writing of policies and procedures, carrying out site inspections and audits and writing up project progress reports
- Account manage current accounts, seeking opportunities to develop that client further and identifying other opportunities with new clients.
- Construction related degree
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Proven track record in acting as Principal Designer and an in-depth knowledge of the CDM regulations
- Personable and able to build strong relationships with clients
- Can develop new business across the Northern region.
Job reference: ST13095