Acre is excited to be working with a global leader in commercial property and real estate to identify a new Security & Business Continuity Manager for the EMEA region. This is a key role in the EMEA Health, Safety and Security team, tasked with refreshing and enhancing the company's Business Continuity and Security programmes, and setting a consistent approach throughout the asset portfolio. This is a strategic, advisory position requiring management of critical relationships with key department, client and ExCo stakeholders.
You'll be responsible for:
- The delivery and implementation of the EMEA security and business continuity strategy across a portfolio of over 1000 managed properties
- Assessing business security vulnerabilities and developing appropriate strategies to minimize, control and mitigate potential threats
- Working across all departments to build relationships with senior stakeholders and collaborating to influence change and improvement
- Liaising with relevant colleagues to deliver a holistic physical and data/IT security management approach
- Championing the ongoing improvement of security and business continuity management systems to align with International Standards and aspire towards best practice
This opportunity offers the ideal environment to employ your business continuity and security expertise to create and embed effective programmes and achieve operational excellence. Your credibility and assuredness will allow you to navigate commercial conversations with key stakeholders, and your technical acumen will ensure the business is protected from any threats or risks.
To succeed, you'll need:
- Degree or diploma level qualification in Security, Business Continuity or related discipline
- Demonstrable experience of developing, implementing and refining models of security and business continuity in line with international standards
- Experience of the application of this knowledge and skillset within property and facilities management
- Exceptional communication and relationship management ability
If you're ready to step into an exciting new role with a prestigious employer, where you'll be challenged technically and commercially, providing solutions which positively impact the business on a broad scale, then don't hesitate - click Apply Now!