YOUR NEW COMPANY
A global real estate organisation is looking for an Assistant Health & Safety Manager to join their team in Birmingham. My client is a recognized as a top employer organisation in the UK with a great culture towards Health & Safety, Diversity and Equality.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is 1-year FTC and the role Birmingham based but will include travel across the UK but predominantly across the Midlands region. Reporting directly into the Health & Safety Director you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the development of a H&S management strategy aligned to current legislation, industry best practice, the operations of Property Management, and its obligations to Clients
- Supporting the management and development of the H&S Management System
- Conducting and overseeing agreed inspection and audit regimes to ensure the effective delivery of agreed strategy including closure of remedial actions
- Provide guidance and advice on, and demonstrate leadership in, health and safety risk management to Clients
- Manage delivery and support with development of H&S related communications and chair/attend meetings
- Support the management of relationships with supply partners involved in H&S management activity
- Prepare management reports for a variety of stakeholders
- Support the management and development of the compliance management system
- Manage and investigate incidents
- Support with identification of H&S training requirements and delivery of agreed programme
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a salary up to £40k, Travel Allowance, Training package, Life Assurance and Private GP.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED To be considered for this position you must have experience as a H&S professional within the Hard FM, Construction or Utilities industries, be Tech IOSH and hold a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.