A FTSE100 asset management and commercial property developer has partnered with Acre on an exclusive basis to identify a new Assistant Health & Safety Manager to join their team for a 6-month contract. You will champion several projects and support the safety team to drive the safety culture forward throughout the UK and Europe. Reporting into the Group Health & Safety Manager, the successful candidate will engage and deliver a variety of health and safety initiatives across the business.
- Instrumental in developing, implementing and managing health and safety processes across the estate
- Developing appropriate arrangements to ensure that risks from contractors and third-party suppliers are vetted, managed and effectively controlled
- Taking ownership of safety management documentation and ensuring it remains up to date
- Working across all departments of the business in your region, forging critical relationships with key stakeholders to influence change and improvement, particularly in higher risk business units
This is an incredible opportunity for a health & safety Advisor who is ready to take the next step in their career and champion the health & safety initiatives throughout a prestigious organisation. Your communication skills will be key in enabling people to take ownership of their own safety and that of their colleagues and clients.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Level 6 qualification in Health & Safety - NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or safety-oriented degree
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrable experience of engaging positively, building relationships and influencing at a senior level.
- demonstrable knowledge of the practical application of safety in the fields of construction, property and/or technical management.
- A professional and proactive in approach and style, excellent relationship building ability, and the ability to coach and influence change, by working in partnership and collaboration across the business.
If you're looking to join an award-winning development business that puts safety at the heart of their operations, this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level. Don't delay, apply NOW!