YOUR NEW COMPANY
A global real estate organisation is looking for an Assistant Health & Safety Manager to join their team in London. My client is a recognised as a top employer organisation in the UK with a great culture towards Health & Safety, Diversity and Equality.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The role is based in London but will require occasional travel on other sites across the UK. Reporting directly into the Health & Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the development of a H&S management strategy and development in accordance with ISO 45001 standard
- Manage and conduct agreed inspection and audit regimes (including DSE assessments) to ensure the effective delivery of agreed strategy
- Assist with delivery of practical risk management procedures and processes
- Development and delivery of H&S related communications and attend meetings
- Preparation of management reports for a variety of stakeholders
- Assist with the management and development of the compliance management system
- Assist with managing and investigating incidents
- Identification of H&S training requirements and delivery of agreed programmes
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a salary ranging from £38k to £40k, Training package, Life Assurance, up to 10.5% Pension, Interest free season ticket loan and Private GP.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must be Tech IOSH, hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum and ideally hold a DSE Assessor qualification.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.