Acre is partnering with a globally recognised aviation business and as such are looking to speak with analytically minded professionals to work as a strategy analyst. You will provide first class information gathering, analysis and insights for the company on strategic issues. The role will involve working on a range of strategic projects, directly with functions across the company, or externally.
Due to growth, our client is expanding their team and you will provide key market insights to help provide a platform to spearhead further growth. You will provide professional advice to support the business to identify and control its risks. Alongside this, you will provide data to support and track key activities.
You will also be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering high quality analysis of the business, industry and competition in a proactive manor
- Leading communication, whilst developing concise presentations and engagement on strategic topics with audiences across the company. These will include the exec, external audiences and senior leadership teams
- Participating in strategic projects, managing workstreams and acting as a leading analyst across the business on a variety of projects
- Supporting the communication of corporate strategy and engaging colleagues to build an understanding of the organisation's future direction
This role will directly work alongside the exec strategy agenda, supporting and working in partnership with senior company leaders. As a result, exceptional wider stakeholder engagement skills will be required, alongside a self-starter mentality.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A degree with a strong analytical background
- Previous strategy experience from either a consultancy or an in-house role
- A full understanding of how to work collaboratively across business functions
- Familiarity of dealing with complex and ambiguous business environments
If you have the relevant experienced detailed above, coupled with the desire to work for a globally recognised business in a pivotal role, please don't hesitate to apply today.